Walkaround: Yamaha Saluto RX launched in India
The RX name has been resurrected but with a new 4-stroke commuter from the Japanese manufacturer and not a sporty offering. The Yamaha Saluto RX is a 110cc utilitarian motorcycle, in the company's words, which will cater to the youth living in India's rural areas. It also boasts the first 110cc BS4 engine from the manufacturer. Speaking of which, the BlueCore motor makes 7.5PS/8.5Nm and is paired to a 4-speed gearbox. Yamaha claims that it is tuned more for rideability and at the same time will deliver 82kmpl. A claim which we will verify in the road test. The rest of the details are in the video below.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Yamaha Saluto RX
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700