Mahindra issues recalls for 2,300 vehicles in India
Mahindra and Mahindra will be inspecting 2,300 units of its vehicles sold in India for faulty vacuum pumps. These cars include the Xylo, XUV500 and the Scorpio which were manufactured in May 2014. Owners of the affected vehicles will be contacted by M&M and asked to get the cars to the workshop for inspection. If the part needs to be replaced, it will be done free of cost.
A company statement said, "The inspection is limited to approximately 2,300 vehicles of Scorpio Vlx/Sle/Lx, XUV500 W4/w6/W8 and Xylo H9/H8/H4 variants."
A similar recall was initiated by Mahindra earlier this year for the a possible defect in the pressure regulating valves in certain variants of the Scorpio.
Other recalls this year:
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh