Fourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
Audi launched its flagship SUV, the Audi Q8, recently in India. Following this will be the launch of A8 L on February 3, 2020. Audi A8 L will be the long-wheelbase version of the A8 sedan and will come with a V6 3.0-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 340PS and 500Nm of torque. The engine is supported by a 48-volt mild-hybrid technology comprising of a belt alternator starter and lithium-ion battery pack which can run the car between the speeds of 55-160kmph for 40 seconds without the engine turned on. A8 L will come with 8-speed automatic transmission along with Quattro all-wheel drive system.
On the exterior, the front of the A8 L will have a broad singleframe grille to go with the flowing side design, along with a full-length light strip at the rear as seen in the Q8. The A8 L is 5.3 metres in length, 1.95-metre wide and 1.49-metre tall. The sedan also comes with all-wheel steering, which will fairly compensate for its longer wheelbase by providing a shorter turning radius and will help in changing lanes at high speeds.
The A8 L will come with a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with MMI touch response, which can be personalised by the customer. The rear passenger seat features controllable Matrix LED reading lights along with a relaxation seat in the rear left-hand side. There is also a foot massager on the backrest of the front passenger seat, including variable intensity and levels of heating.
Starts Rs 1.34 Crore
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3