Audi Q7, A6 Design Edition launched in India at Rs 81.99 lakh, Rs 56.78 lakh respectively
German carmaker Audi is celebrating 10 years in India this year. To mark this occasion, the company on Thursday announced the launch of special versions of the Audi Q7 SUV and Audi A6 sedan. These special versions named the Design Edition have been priced at Rs 81.99 lakh and Rs 56.78 lakh for the Q7 and A6, respectively. Bookings for the Design Editions are now open. However, hurry if you want one as these are both limited edition models.
The Audi Q7 Design Edition features Audi Smartphone Interface, full paint finish with smoked tail lamps, running boards, exhaust trims in gloss black, 20-inch cast aluminum alloy wheels with a 5-spoke star design, and door puddle projection lamps with Audi logo in the front and Quattro logo in the rear. The Design Edition for the Q7 is available with the 45 TDI (3.0 TDI) engine that churns out 252PS of power and 600Nm of torque.
The Audi A6 Design Edition also gets the Audi Smartphone Interface, rear seat entertainment for both passengers, door puddle projection lamps with Audi logo in all four doors, and 19-inch cast aluminium alloy wheels in 5-spoke semi-V design. This limited edition of the Audi A6 is only available with the 2-litre TDI engine option, generating 192PS.
Starts Rs 79.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- Kia EV6 bookings open in India ahead of June 2 launch