2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
We recently drove the Toyota Vellfire and now the Japanese carmaker has announced that the luxury MPV will launch in the Indian market on February 26, 2020, as a completely built unit imported from Japan. The Vellfire is expected to be priced around Rs 85-90 lakh ex-showroom when launched in India. Toyota has also started the pre-bookings for the Vellfire at a deposit of Rs 5 lakh before the launch. The Vellfire will come in a seven-seat configuration with captain seats in the middle row, as seen in our test car.
Dimensions of the Vellfire sits at 4935 mm in length, 1850 mm wide and 1895 mm in height with a wheelbase of 3000 mm, making it a huge vehicle overall. To manoeuvre a vehicle of this size, Toyota has provided a 2.5-litre petrol engine which produces 197PS and 235Nm, with CVT transmission.
Inside the cabin is a choice of two interior options- beige and black, with leather seats on offer. The dashboard of the Vellfire is covered with leather, with a 10-inch touchscreen for infotainment and navigation controls. While at the rear, the infotainment system is a 13-inch unit with a 17-speaker JBL sound system, with a separate remote control.
The Vellfire will be the first luxury MPV from Toyota in India and will rival with the Mercedes-Benz V-Class when launched. In India, the Vellfire will come in only Executive Lounge variant.
Starts Rs 79.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport