Yamaha YZF-R3: Image gallery
Yamaha has just taken the wraps off the YZF-R3, a motorcycle it intends to launch in Europe and UK in April 2015. A quick scan of the spec sheets shows that in essence, the 320cc twin cylinder engine in the R3 is basically a bored out version of the YZF-R25's engine. The bigger engine, naturally, runs slightly lower compression. The R3 makes 27Nm of peak torque and 42PS of peak power. Yamaha also unveiled the YZF-R3 at the Milan show in early November when the curtain officially goes up on this motorcycle. Scroll down to get a good look at the new offering from Yamaha that is most likely to come to India on August 11, 2015.
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July