Yamaha YZF-R3: Image gallery
Yamaha has just taken the wraps off the YZF-R3, a motorcycle it intends to launch in Europe and UK in April 2015. A quick scan of the spec sheets shows that in essence, the 320cc twin cylinder engine in the R3 is basically a bored out version of the YZF-R25's engine. The bigger engine, naturally, runs slightly lower compression. The R3 makes 27Nm of peak torque and 42PS of peak power. Yamaha also unveiled the YZF-R3 at the Milan show in early November when the curtain officially goes up on this motorcycle. Scroll down to get a good look at the new offering from Yamaha that is most likely to come to India on August 11, 2015.
Starts Rs 3,50,180
Starts Rs 1,02,700
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?