Yamaha YZF-R3: Image gallery
Yamaha has just taken the wraps off the YZF-R3, a motorcycle it intends to launch in Europe and UK in April 2015. A quick scan of the spec sheets shows that in essence, the 320cc twin cylinder engine in the R3 is basically a bored out version of the YZF-R25's engine. The bigger engine, naturally, runs slightly lower compression. The R3 makes 27Nm of peak torque and 42PS of peak power. Yamaha also unveiled the YZF-R3 at the Milan show in early November when the curtain officially goes up on this motorcycle. Scroll down to get a good look at the new offering from Yamaha that is most likely to come to India on August 11, 2015.
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant