Yamaha YZF-R3: Image gallery
Yamaha has just taken the wraps off the YZF-R3, a motorcycle it intends to launch in Europe and UK in April 2015. A quick scan of the spec sheets shows that in essence, the 320cc twin cylinder engine in the R3 is basically a bored out version of the YZF-R25's engine. The bigger engine, naturally, runs slightly lower compression. The R3 makes 27Nm of peak torque and 42PS of peak power. Yamaha also unveiled the YZF-R3 at the Milan show in early November when the curtain officially goes up on this motorcycle. Scroll down to get a good look at the new offering from Yamaha that is most likely to come to India on August 11, 2015.
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh