XUV500 bookings open from January 25 to February 3
After reopening bookings for its popular SUV, the XUV500 in 19 cities across India and within two days, they have received 5900 applications. Post its launch and in its initial booking phase in October 2011, Mahindra received 8000 plus orders for the XUV500 in 10 days, forcing them to close bookings.
For its second phase of bookings, Mahindra have undertaken a draw system if the bookings exceed 7200. The draw process will be validated by the professional services firm, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd. The Mahindra XUV500 was OVERDRIVE's 'SUV of the Year' and 'Viewers Choice Car of the Year' for the year 2012.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range