Volkswagen India announces 'corporate editions' of Polo, Ameo, Vento and Tiguan
Volkswagen India announces 'corporate edition' on select trims of the diesel variants of the Polo, Ameo, Vento and the Tiguan. The announcement of the corporate editions is followed by the reduced basic corporate tax rate to 22 per cent from 30 per cent, however, for the new manufacturing companies, it has been brought down to 15 per cent from 25 per cent.
The benefits of the aforementioned models are as follows:
Volkswagen Polo Highline diesel -
Benefits up to Rs 1.16 lakh on the ex-showroom price.
Volkswagen Ameo all diesel variants -
Benefits up to Rs 1.31 lakh on the ex-showroom price.
Volkswagen Vento Highline diesel -
To be priced at Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom along with benefits of Rs 90,000.
Benefits up to Rs 4.5 lakh over the ex-showroom price.
Along with the benefits due to tax cut, the company is also offering other benefits such as a five-year warranty and five-year-long roadside assistance. Also, the corporate edition offers service packages, and other accessories - also a loyalty bonus. The corporate edition will be available across Volkswagen's 132 showrooms across 102 cities pan India.
The corporation edition is applicable for corporate individuals as well as organizations across industries, which include MSMEs, Government employees, Lawyers, Architects, Chartered Accountants and many more.
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh