Unveiled Star Bolt and Bolt R-Spec
Star Motorcycles is back to what it is doing best, bobber motorcycles. The company has unveiled it's new motorcycles, the Bolt and Bolt R-Spec. Powering the Bolt is a 950cc fuel-injected air-cooled V-Twin mated to a 5-speed transmission. Star Motorcycles says that by using the engine as a stressed member and a double-cradle frame, they have given it a sporty character, which will enhance its handling. Upgrades to the Bolt R-Spec over the Bolt include coloured stitching for the faux-suede seats, special graphics and paint job. The company also adds that both the motorcycles are the best platforms for customization and they have a host of accessories ready.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030