Unveiled 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera all-wheel drive
Porsche has revealed details of the all-wheel drive 911 Carrera in coupe and cabriolet form. The company claims that the Porsche Traction Management system is 65kg lighter than the earlier 997 all-wheel drive. More power and 16 per cent better fuel economy than earlier are also the highlights. The 400PS all-wheel drive coupe, the most powerful of the lot, can sprint from 0-100kmph in 4.1 seconds, achieve a top speed of 296kmph and if fitted with the 7-speed PDK gearbox, return 10.4kmpl.
The 2013 Carrera all-wheel drive receives a sliding glass roof and adaptive cruise control. Cars with the 7-speed manual transmission as standard also get the Sport Chrono package. Porsche will be showcasing the cars at the 2012 Paris Motor Show in September with sales to start in UK towards the end of December this year. Prices start from Rs 50.65 lakh for the base all-wheel drive coupe while the entry-level cabriolet is priced at Rs 57.28 lakh ex-showroom in Great Britain.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan