TVS launches the 2012 Star City edition
TVS launched its 2012 edition of the Star City. The new Star City has dual tone body colours with six new colour combinations and a new headlamp design. TVS has also added clear lens indicators to the package. Available with a five-year warranty, TVS has priced the base version of Star City at Rs 38,650 ex-showroom Delhi.
The Star City's 110cc engine has continuous variable timing ignition (CVTi) which enables it to achieve an ARAI certified mileage of 83.9kmpl. TVS has also kitted the bike with an econometer which helps the rider to ride in the correct economy zone. TVS Motor Company's presidentâ"marketing, H S Goindi at the launch said, "This new motorcycle is a winning combination of executive class features and vibrant styling. The backing of high fuel efficiency and toughness will make TVS StaR City a much sought after motorcycle."
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home