Toyota India announces new finance schemes, buyback offers and EMI holiday option
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced a slew of schemes and offers for prospective customers looking to buy a Toyota vehicle. These offers are being applied across the range of vehicles that are being purchased in the month of June and importantly, on the BSVI range of vehicles as well.
The Toyota Yaris and the Glanza are being offered with an option of deferred EMI payment for up to 90 days; this scheme holds valid only during the month of June. Additionally, the company has also announced a buyback scheme for both these vehicles. Further, for prospective customers looking at getting a loan on their new car purchase, Toyota is offering a zero down payment option for all its models. Also, the customers can opt to pay an EMI of Rs 899 per lakh for the first six months of buying a new vehicle. The Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Camry Hybrid, Yaris and Glanza will be offered with the EMI Holiday scheme for three months, zero down payment scheme and low EMI scheme for the first six months.
"Our finance schemes are in line with TKM's endeavour to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers. As the pressures of uncertainty continue, we want to ease and encourage all car buyers to fulfill the entire family's transportation needs. We hope the finance schemes enable customers to realise their dreams with Toyota's promise of an assured peace of mind," said Naveen Soni, senior vice president, sales and services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor.
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200