Tata Motors to launch the Tigor EV on August 31
Tata Motors has announced that the new Tata Tigor EV would be available in India on August 31, 2021. It will be a digital event with a start time of 11 am. The Tata Tigor EV was introduced just a few weeks ago and bookings for the new electric car are also open for Rs 21,000 each.
After the Nexon EV, the Tigor EV is Tata's second electric car in the passenger vehicle sector. The Nexon EV features a 30.2 kWh battery pack, whereas the Tigor EV has a smaller 26 kWh battery pack that nevertheless should allow it to go over 300 kilometres on a single charge. It is capable of doing the 0 to 60 kmph sprint in 5.7 seconds
The battery pack and motor on the Tigor EV are both IP 67 certified, making it weather and worry-proof, and the battery and motor are both backed by an 8-year, 160,000 km warranty. It's based on a tried-and-true platform that's Rear Crash compatible and passes the ODB 64 test. Because the new Tigor EV supports the CCS2 charging protocol, it may be charged rapidly or slowly from any 15 A outlet.
The new Tigor EV, according to Tata, boasts a quiet cabin, roomy interiors with enough headroom and legroom for comfortable seating, and 30+ connected vehicle capabilities such as remote instructions and remote diagnostics, allowing consumers to communicate with their EV via their phones.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.99 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?