Tata Motors announce a 57 percent year-over-year sales growth for July 2022
Tata Motors consistently reports spectacular sales figures in the Indian market. In July 2022, Tata Motors announced a staggering year-over-year revenue gain of 57 percent. Compared to 30,185 automobiles sold in July 2021, the domestic carmaker sold 47,505 vehicles last month.
According to Tata Motors, CNG sales peaked in July 2022. In the last month, Tata Motors sold 5,293 CNG-powered vehicles, including the Tigor CNG and the Tiago CNG. In addition, SUV sales account for 64 percent of all Tata sales, with a 105 percent increase in sales from the previous year.
In July 2022, Tata Motors sold 11,007 Punch SUVs, the most since the vehicle's debut on October 18, 2021. Demand for the Tata Tigor has also climbed over the last month, reaching an all-time high of 5,433 units in July 2022.
Tata Motors reported a year-over-year sales gain of 566 percent in July 2022, selling 4,022 electric vehicles. Tata offered 604 electric cars for sale in the nation during the same month the previous year. In June 2022, Tata Motors sold 45,197 automobiles. Sales have increased by 9.5 percent month over month, according to Tata.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works