Tata Tiago XT variant to get additional features
According to a leaked document, the Tata Tiago mid-variant, the XT, is set to gain additional features. The hatchback is now available in the XE, XT, XT(O), XZ, and XZ+ models.
14-inch hyper-style wheels, a rear parcel shelf, a height-adjustable driver seat, a vanity mirror on the co-side, driver's and a blacked-out B-pillar are possible options for the XT level. Having stated that, the price could be slightly raised in order to include additional amenities.
Mechanically, the car won't receive any new upgrades and will continue to be powered by a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine that generates 85PS and 113 Nm powers the vehicle. Both a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT are mated to the engine.
The Tata Tiago is also available with a factory-installed CNG kit. The engine produces 72PS and 95 Nm while using CNG.
The Rhythm Pack option that Tata Motors offers with the Tata Altroz may also be available with the Tiago XT. On the Tiago XT model, this Rhythm Pack should include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system from Harman and 4 tweeters to the previously included four speakers in the XT level. This pack would also unlock the rear parking camera.
At present, the Tata Tiago range starts from Rs 5.39 lakh onwards.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.99 Lakhs
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works