Tata Altroz and Nexon Dark Edition spied, launch expected on July 7
Tata Harrier Dark has been received well in the Indian market. Hence, Tata is expanding its Dark Edition lineup with the Altroz and the Nexon. Both the Tata Altroz and Nexon Dark Edition, as the name suggests, come with a black colour shade and gloss-black alloy wheels.
Talking of the Tata Altroz first, it gets a blacked-out treatment on the grille and on the lower bumper. Just like the Tata Harrier, it gets the 'Dark' badging on the front fenders and the Altroz insignia is also finished in black. The alloy wheels are the same we get with the regular models, however, finished in gloss black with the Dark Edition. On the inside, the Altroz Dark Edition gets a blacked-out dashboard with the gloss-black finish on the centre bolster. The door pads are also blacked-out and leatherette seats are carried over from the top-end trims.
The changes are similar in the case of the Tata Nexon Dark Edition as well. Along with the all-black colour scheme, it gets grey beltline garnishing, which in regular trims, is finished in white. The grille, fog lamp housing and lower bumpers are also finished in black along with blacked-out alloy wheels. On the inside, the Nexon also features an all-black dashboard along with darker door pads and seats. Both the Tata Nexon Dark and Tata Altroz Dark editions will be launched in top-spec trim levels and may ask for a premium of Rs 20,000 over corresponding trim levels. The unofficial bookings are now open and the launch is expected on July 7.
Source: Somnath Chikane
Text by Amit Saraswat
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector