Takashi Kikuchi is the new managing director for Isuzu India
Isuzu Motors India has appointed Takashi Kikuchi as its managing director. He will be responsible for the growth and overall operations of the company. Kikuchi has been working with Isuzu for more than 30 years and has held several leadership positions. He has played a crucial part in Isuzu's scaling and global strategy in various international markets. He was instrumental in driving business growth in his capacity as senior executive officer in Japan.
Isuzu has signed a MoU with the Andhra Pradesh government to set up a LCV and SUV manufacturing plant at Sri City, Nellore district. The company has set up two dealerships in India, and started test marketing of its products in February this year by opening showrooms in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and Coimbatore. The products, the Mu7 in the SUV segment which is a direct competitor to the likes of the Fortuner and Santa Fe and the D-Max pickup truck which competes with the Tata Xenon and Mahindra pickups are already a hit in the Indian market with our sources telling us that the allocated numbers have already been sold out.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works