Rolls Royce reveals Ghawwass Phantom Coupe
Rolls Royce, via its official Facebook page, has revealed the Ghawwass Phantom Coupe special edition.
The name Ghawwass comes from the Arabic word for 'diver'. It was designed as a way to remember "the traditional method of collecting pearls from the Bahrain pearl banks."
Ghawwass comes from the Arabic word for 'diver'
Not surprisingly, this coupe is nautical-themed, with a Turchese Blue paintjob which mirrors the waters of the Gulf and comes with a brown tan and Turchese interior like the sands and the blue waters. Pearl veneers and a 'Dhow' sailing boat motif on the headrests and in the coachline are other standouts.
A brown tan and Turchese interior resemble sands and blue waters
The Phantom is powered by a 6.75-litre V12 mated to a ZF 8-speed automatic.
No other details have been announced, not of the powertrain, price or the number of units to be produced.
Starts Rs 7.5 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020