Volkswagen participates in the National Road Safety Month by introducing local awareness initiatives across India
- Built on three I's: Volkswagen's campaign for National Road Safety Month revolves around the three I's philosophy- Information, Influence & Implementation
- Stakeholders in focus: Active engagement by employees, dealer partners and customers across Volkswagen dealerships in India
- Safety is synonymous with Volkswagen: All Volkswagen products, in India, are equipped with minimum dual airbags and ABS as standard fitment
- Local engagement: Volkswagen India teamed up with local police officials & schools to drive & amplify the campaign messaging on road safety "Sadak Suraksha Jeevan Raksha"
Mumbai As a responsible Indian automotive manufacturer, Volkswagen India participated in the National Road Safety month, initiated by the Government of India's Ministry of Road, Transport & Highways department. With the theme of "Sadak Suraksha Jeevan Raksha", Volkswagen has built its campaign under three I's Information, Influence & Implementation.
- Information: educating and spreading awareness across age groups on the importance of road safety, along with the important rules and regulations one must follow
- Influence: Organizing of road safety rally's, pedestrian blocks to endorse safe driving on Indian roads, outdoor safety messages on highways & toll plazas, knowledge sessions in schools, slogan and drawing competition to engage young children
- Implementation: Undertaking of the road safety pledge, free vehicle safety check across workshops, quick safety tips & reminders to customers on their handheld
The month-long initiative is being undertaken across Volkswagen dealerships to create awareness & reiterate the importance of road safety among 'employees, dealer partners and customers'.
Elaborating on this initiative, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "Safety is of paramount importance to Volkswagen and is part of our core DNA. Volkswagen understands the importance of safety and our entire product portfolio is equipped with all essential safety features across the variants. In our endeavor to create awareness and reduce the number of road fatalities, we have adopted a unique three I's philosophy, through which we intend to inform, influence and implement road safety measures across our dealerships in India and in turn to our citizens." To further amplify the message, the brand supported by the dealer partners have liaised with local police officials at multiple locations across the length & breadth of the country.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700