Michelin appoints Gaganjot Singh as India, Africa and Middle East head
Michelin has appointed Gaganjot Singh as President for India, Africa and Middle East markets. Singh will be based out of Pune and will replace Marc Pasquet who has now been called for other functions inside the Michelin group.
SIngh isn't new to Michelin and has served the brand for over 10 years. He has handled multiple branches like finance, sales and communication in different regions like Asia, Africa and Europe. Since 2019, Gaganjot has served as a global business model leader, handling large fleets of long-distance transportation lines. From 2016 to 2019, he was the managing director of South Africa Customs Union (SACU), Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Mozambique. Read our review of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres here.
In the year 2012, Gaganjot joined Michelin group in India as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Before stepping into Michelin group, Gaganjot has also worked with brands like GlaxoSmithKline and Pepsico in varying functions of Finance, Purchase and Logistics. Read our review of the Michelin Energy XM2 Plus tyre here.
Text by Amit Saraswat
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?