Mahindra Bolero Special Edition launched in India
Mahindra's Bolero SUV has been a good seller for the brand. To boost sales and give the ageing model a fresh appeal, Mahindra has introduced a new 'Special Edition' Bolero in India.
The SUV gets a few visual tweaks. The body finish is now done in pearl white and is accentuated by new decals. The front has been updated and now gets blue vision headlamps. The interiors have been worked upon to increase the comfort factor. The seats are covered in European leather and the music system gets Bluetooth and USB compatibility.
The engine remains the same and beneath the hood rests the 2.5litre m2DICR engine which produces 63PS of max power available at 3200rpm and a useful 195Nm of torque can be tapped between 1400-2200rpm. The transmission service is handled by a 5-speed manual and the braking setup is discs at the front and drums at the rear. This special edition Mahindra Bolero also receives rear ABS. The system has one valve that has a speed sensor in the rear axle that controls both rear wheels.
Mahindra is saying that only 500 examples of the special edition Bolero will be produced, so grab yours quickly.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed