Locally assembled Mercedes-EQ EQS electric sedan to launch on September 30
While the Mercedes-AMG EQS 53 4MATIC+ launched in India at Rs 2.45 crore recently, Mercedes-Benz India has now confirmed that the Mercedes-EQ EQS 580 4MATIC, which will be locally assembled in India will debut in India on September 30.
The EQS 580 4MATIC features a 107.8 kWh battery pack and is said to deliver a driving range of 770kms. It has 2 electric motors on each axle for a combined power out of 523PS and 855 Nm of torque. With those impressive specs, the EQS 580 can accelerate from a complete stop to 100 kmph in 4.3 seconds and top out at 210 kmph before being electronically limited.
While the EQS 580 and AMG EQS 53 are pretty much the same car design-wise, the former will miss out on the AMG trim such as the front grille and certain driving features that are strictly AMG specific.
The highlight of the Mercedes-EQ EQS 580 4MATIC is the MBUX Hyperscreen, a curved 56-inch "screen" stretching across the dash made up of smaller screens that serve as the EQS' central control system.
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?