Launched 2013 Jaguar XK
The 2013 Jaguar XK now gets a Touring Coupe and Convertible trim added to the lineup. While there are no styling changes except for the 19-inch wheels and Aero package, inside the Touring Coupe receives heated front seats, Morzine cloth headliner and satin rosewood veneer. The XK Coupe will come with 20-inch wheels as standard, a Bower and Wilkins 525-watt audio system, a Portfolio package which gives options like leather floor mats, leather headliner, stainless steel sill plates and pedals. The Convertible has a Dynamic pack which gets a sportier suspension, adaptive dynamics and aero add-ons.
The XKR-S will be limited to 100 units only and there are no changes for it. The 2013 Jaguar XK range starts from Rs 43.93 lakh ex-showroom in North America.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works