Kia India extends 'My Convenience Plus' to new Seltos customers
Kia India is now offering new Seltos customers its popular 'My Convenience Plus' Aftersales package. This program reduces the total ownership cost to an outstanding low of Rs 0.82/Km, while also providing a hassle-free ownership experience, extensive service packages, and coverage with a slew of perks to clients.
'My Convenience Plus' allows new Seltos owners to save up to 10 percent on car-care services for the duration of the program, which is 4-5 years. Pre-paid maintenance, extended warranty, and roadside assistance are all part of the package, which is meant to deliver unsurpassed peace of mind.
Kia is committed to providing best-in-class coverage and low ownership costs, making Seltos the unrivalled premium value proposition in its sector. Customers can choose between two packages - Premium (4 years) and Luxury (5 years) - tailoring the benefits to their individual requirements.
Key features of the My Convenience Plus Kia ownership program
- Package cost starts from Rs 32,796 (Rs 8,199 per year)
- 'Best in Class' comprehensive coverage with a wide range of services and offering the best cost of ownership in the segment
- Peace of Mind for 4/5 Years with best-in-class digitized experience
- Inflation protection for Periodic Maintenance Service, parts, consumables & labour
- Extended Warranty & Pre-Paid Maintenance coverage as per selected program
- Optional 4th-year Roadside Assistance with enhanced services at a special price in the 4-year Premium package
- Complimentary Tyre Services (Wheel Alignment, Balancing & Rotation) for 4/5 Periodic Maintenance Services
- Tyre Alloy Protection scheme in the 1st year (Only applicable in 5-year Luxury package)
- PAN India Coverage & Validity
- Scratch Care program for the New Seltos owners (retailed till 31st Dec' 23). Customers can avail of one scratch repair (without dent) free of cost in an ownership period of 12 months from the date of sale.
- Digitized Ownership Experience through IOT-based smart services
Hardeep Singh Brar, National Head of Sales and Marketing of Kia India, said, "Kia has always been on a mission to simplify and create a seamless, convenient ownership experience for its customers. The introduction of 'My Convenience Plus' is a big step in this direction, providing the best-in-class services, savings and comprehensive coverage to enhance the owning and driving experience of Seltos."
Starts Rs 9.95 Lakhs
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- 2024 Kawasaki W175 launched in India; prices start at Rs 1.35 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024