Jawa and Jawa Forty Two dual-channel ABS deliveries commence
Few motorcycles launched in the recent past have garnered the kind of response the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two have received, and the manufacturer also commenced deliveries of both motorcycles not very long ago. That said Jawa India was only delivering the single-channel ABS versions of both bikes till date, but finally the manufacturer has also commenced deliveries of the dual-channel ABS equipped Jawa and Jawa Forty Two. Jawa India has shared photos (online) of the first dual-channel ABS equipped Jawa Forty Two being delivered to its customer, co-incidentally in Pune, the very city the manufacturer is headquartered in.
The first ever dual-channel ABS equipped Jawa Forty Two has been delivered in Pune
So if you are one of the many thousands who have booked a dual-channel ABS version of either Jawa model, your long and excruciating wait might just be about to get over. It is worth noting that the dual-channel ABS version of the Jawa Forty Two retails at Rs 1.65 lakh ex-showroom (Mumbai), a premium of Rs 10,000 over the single-channel ABS version. Similarly, the dual-channel ABS version of the more premium Jawa retails at Rs 1.75 lakh ex-showroom in Mumbai, Rs 10,000 more than the single-channel ABS version. Jawa India has also commenced full-fledged production of both versions of both models at its Pithampur facility and has well over 100 dealerships in over 80 cities across the country today and is currently working towards delivering motorcycles on a war footing.
Also Watch:- Jawa Jawa and Forty-Two | First Ride Review Video
Also see: Jawa Forty Two | Road Test Review
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years