Isuzu to hike prices across range in India from January 1, 2018
It was not too long ago that we told you about Skoda's plan to hike prices of its product range in India. And now Isuzu too has announced a raise in the prices of its SUVs and pick-ups sold in India. The new prices will come into effect by January 1, 2018.
The Japanese automobile manufacturer has not given any particular reason for the hike but has stated that the increase is expected to be between three to four per cent across the model range. This means that the prices will go up by approximately Rs. 15000 on the D-Max (commercial offering) to Rs. 1 lakh on the premium MU-X (SUV) ex-showroom.
Isuzu India, presently, has four offerings, the MU-X SUV, D-Max VCross pickup, D-Max single cab and the regular twin cab for commercial operations.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?