Isuzu to hike prices across range in India from January 1, 2018
It was not too long ago that we told you about Skoda's plan to hike prices of its product range in India. And now Isuzu too has announced a raise in the prices of its SUVs and pick-ups sold in India. The new prices will come into effect by January 1, 2018.
The Japanese automobile manufacturer has not given any particular reason for the hike but has stated that the increase is expected to be between three to four per cent across the model range. This means that the prices will go up by approximately Rs. 15000 on the D-Max (commercial offering) to Rs. 1 lakh on the premium MU-X (SUV) ex-showroom.
Isuzu India, presently, has four offerings, the MU-X SUV, D-Max VCross pickup, D-Max single cab and the regular twin cab for commercial operations.
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent