Isuzu India inaugurates a new showroom in Kannur, Kerala
Isuzu India inaugurates a new showroom in Kannur, in the state of Kerala. The showroom is located at 13/372, ground floor, Auto Zone, Thaze Chova. The showroom is spread over 2,600 sq ft. and has a dedicated three-car display area. Strengthing its presence in Kerala, Isuzu has also commenced sales operation in Pathanamthitta and Perumbavoor.
Speaking at the occasion, Takeshi Hirano, vice president - sales and Marketing, Isuzu Motors India, said, "We have been constantly increasing our footprint in Kerala, as we see an increasing demand for our range of D-Max pick-ups and mu-X. The product reliability and durability has been well appreciated by customers in the country and special schemes like 'D-Serve' and '5ecure' for D-Max regular cab and mu-X, respectively, stand testimony to those attributes that differentiates Isuzu with others."
Isuzu recently launched the updated D-Max V-Cross. The Isuzu now gets a new downsized 1.9-litre turbocharged diesel engine that is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. The new pick-up has been launched at an introductory price of Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom India.
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch