Images of the Yamaha MT-03 revealed
Pictures of the highly awaited naked version of the Yamaha R3 have been spotted recently. The name of this bike hasn't been revealed as yet, but going by Yamaha's history of naked bikes, it could be called MT-03, MT-3 or MT-32. It will use all the components of the Yamaha R3, save for the fairing.
The Yamaha will sport a 321cc parallel twin engine that churns out 42PS and 27Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed transmission. The bike is expected to get ABS and it also uses traditional telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock suspension at the rear.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet