Image gallery: 2022 Citroen C3
Citroen has unveiled the Citron C3 sub-four-metre SUV, which will be available in India. The C3 is the first model based on the company's C-Cubed architecture, and it's produced in India. The Citroen C3 is anticipated to be priced around the top of the sub-four-meter SUV class, competing with the Kia Sonet and Hyundai Venue, which have costs ranging from Rs 8 to 14 lakh ex-showroom.
Citroen will not offer any diesel engines in this class, but the Puretech 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol with about 110PS and 205 Nm is predicted. This should be paired with either a six-speed manual or the EAT6 torque converter automatic transmission. Lower-spec variants of this engine may even receive the 83PS version.
Starts Rs 5.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.53 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Yamaha MT 15 V2.0 updated with BS6 2 norms details leaked