Image gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
The 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante is the convertible version of Aston's flagship GT. Its the British brand's quickest convertible yet. Its powered by the same 5.2 litre twin-turbo V12 as its other GTs and makes 725PS and 900 Nm. This gets it to 340 kmph and it goes from 0 to 100 kmph in 3.4s. Transmission duties are handled by a eight-speed ZF auto
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet