Giles Shrimpton is the new CEO at NNG
NNG, which is one of the bigger names in the world of automotive navigation and infotainment has appointed Giles Shrimpton as its new CEO. NNG's current portfolio includes maps and connected services that work in 199 countries through over 50 languages. NNG claims to offer more content than any other single supplier source in the business. NNG's iGO navigation software is currently installed in more than 20 million devices worldwide.
The new CEO, Giles Shrimpton began his career as a software engineer but has worked with number of big companies including Valeo, Siemens and Philips. Shrimpton has considerable experience in the automotive navigation sphere, having been a former executive board member and managing director, automotive at TomTom.
"I am honored and excited to lead NNG into the future," said Shrimpton. "Innovative product offerings and strong partnerships are top priorities in today's ever-evolving automotive infotainment industry, so my focus is on leading the research and execution that our customers need and expect from us. The growth opportunities for NNG are significant, as drivers and OEMs alike are demanding a safer and more enhanced core driving experience. NNG is leading the way in answering that demand, and will continue do so."
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599
- Toyota continues to be world's largest carmaker third year in a row