Giles Shrimpton is the new CEO at NNG
NNG, which is one of the bigger names in the world of automotive navigation and infotainment has appointed Giles Shrimpton as its new CEO. NNG's current portfolio includes maps and connected services that work in 199 countries through over 50 languages. NNG claims to offer more content than any other single supplier source in the business. NNG's iGO navigation software is currently installed in more than 20 million devices worldwide.
The new CEO, Giles Shrimpton began his career as a software engineer but has worked with number of big companies including Valeo, Siemens and Philips. Shrimpton has considerable experience in the automotive navigation sphere, having been a former executive board member and managing director, automotive at TomTom.
"I am honored and excited to lead NNG into the future," said Shrimpton. "Innovative product offerings and strong partnerships are top priorities in today's ever-evolving automotive infotainment industry, so my focus is on leading the research and execution that our customers need and expect from us. The growth opportunities for NNG are significant, as drivers and OEMs alike are demanding a safer and more enhanced core driving experience. NNG is leading the way in answering that demand, and will continue do so."
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021