Ford India to offer aftersales support to owners through 240 service centres
Ford India has announced a new service campaign for its existing customers. The company having exited the Indian market last year, promised full aftersales support for existing Ford owners and has left in place its entire range of aftersales services.
Ford India service, warranty, parts
Ford India has continued its presence in the country through 240 service centres. Ford owners can get their vehicles serviced at these outlets while a doorstep service facility is also available in certain areas. Customers can still get service quotes through the online calculator while these service centres will also assure buyers of parts availability. The company will also honour warranty periods of its vehicles. The company will continue to offer extended warranty packages as well as various service and maintenance packages for the Ecopsort, Endeavour, Aspire, Figo and Freestyle. A roadside assistance service is also being continued.
Ford India plans
Ford India continues to have a significant research and development presence in the country. While there are no plans to begin manufacturing cars again in India, the company will return to the market with a small range of CBU offerings. These are expected to include its higher-end international offerings like the Mustang Mach-E electric SUV, the Ford Mustang sportscar as well as the new generation of the Ford Ranger/Endeavour.
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained