Royal Enfield Reunion West meet
Royal Enfield organized a motorcycle meet for its fans recently in Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra. Over 260 Bulleteers converged for the ride which was called as Reunion West. Similar to its Rider Mania meet which is conducted annually in Goa, the participants did many fun activities like carrying their bike, slow race and bike towing amongst others.
Shaji Koshy, senior vice-president sales & marketing, Royal Enfield said "REUNION West was a great opportunity for all our fans to ride out on their Royal Enfield motorcycles from the cramped cities across the region with their friends and family to enjoy a leisure filled weekend. We are very glad to receive such an overwhelming response from this region with so any riders coming in for this gathering."
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review