Ceat launches Win Series tyres for trucks and busses
Ceat has launched its new range of Win Series tyres across India. Built with Ceat's proprietary rubber compound, the tyres have evolved from the previous range of Pro Series.
Win Series range of tyres feature tension controlled carcase, bead consolidated with high-strength rubber and steel. Ceat has made improvements on these tyres based on the feedback it received from the trucking community as well as bus operators across India. These tyres will cater to a range of transportation applications like general goods, perishable cargo, containers, tanker, sand and stone.
"Win Series tyre is another step towards catering to the needs of the trucking community in the country," said Nitish Bajaj, vice president - marketing, Ceat. "With its numerous features and benefits, we have received a good response."
Ceat claims that it has designed the tread pattern of these tyres to provide better endurance and prevent overheating reducing the risk of tyre failure.
Though Ceat has developed the Win Series for commercial transportation industry in India, these tyres can also be used for uniform mass transfer on roads having tar, gravel and sand.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application