Audi India announces charging options for e-tron customers
Audi India is going to launch the e-tron, 50, e-tron 55 and e-tron 55 Sportback on July 22nd. Audi will offer a complete charging infrastructure to the e-tron customers and other EV users as well. Talking of the e-tron customers, an AC wall box charger and an 11kW charger will come bundled with the package for the year 2021. In addition to that, early-bird customers will be offered free fast charging support throughout the 2021 year at Audi India dealerships.
The Audi in Abu Dhabi,
As we stated earlier, other EV users will also be benefitted from Audi's charging infrastructure. Audi dealers will offer charging to other EV users at a nominal cost regardless of the brand of the vehicle. To locate the chargers, Audi has added the 'Chargers near me' feature in the MyAudi Connet App that will help to locate the compatible chargers. For ease of use, Audi India has decided to open the access of the 'Chargers near me' feature to all the EV users in India.
Select Audi dealerships will be installed with 50kW fast DC chargers. Talking of the Audi e-tron, both the e-tron 55 and 55 Sportback models support 11kW AC and 150 kW DC charging. On the other hand, the e-tron 50 supports 11kW AC and up to 120kW DC charging. To negate the issue of correct parking space, the Audi e-tron boasts charging ports at each side that offers ease of use. Audi e-tron will take on the likes of the Mercedes-EQ EQC and recently launched Jaguar I-Pace.
Text by Amit Saraswat
Starts Rs 99.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained