2022 MG ZS EV: Prices and variants explained
MG Motor India has launched the facelifted 2022 MG ZS EV in India with two different variants, Excite and Exclusive. The fully loaded Exclusive variant of the MG ZS EV facelift is on sale from today, March 7, priced at Rs 25.88 lakh. The base Excite variant of the new MG ZS EV will follow in July 2022.
The 2022 MG ZS EV now gets a larger 50.3 kWh pack with a more powerful electric motor putting out 176PS. The ARAI certified range has gone up to 461 km as a result, up from the 419 km offered by the previous 44.5 kWh battery pack. The 2022 MG ZS EV can do 0 to 100 kmph in 8.5s.
The 2022 MG ZS EV is available in 4 different colours, Sable Black, Ashen Silver, Currant Red and Ferris White. The facelifted MG ZS EV can be had in two variants, here is what you get with each of them.
MG ZS EV Excite - Rs 21.99 lakh
-Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
-Lane Departure Prevention
-ABS with EBD
-360 degree camera
-8 way manually adjustable driver seat
-Fabric seat upholstery
-60:40 split rear seats
-Body Coloured ORVMs
-17 inch alloy wheels
-10.1-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple Car Play
-7-inch digital instrument cluster
MG ZS EV Exclusive - Rs 25.88 lakh
-6 way electrically adjustable driver seat
-Leather seat upholstery
-Front Seatback Pockets
-Electrically Adjustable and Retractable ORVM
Starts Rs 22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh