2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo leaks online
The second generation of the Porsche Panamera is all set for its global debut in Germany on June 28. However, to the surprise of the German carmaker, the images of the car have been leaked online ahead of its launch.
From the leaked shots, it is easy to tell that the newer generation car has shed weight in the correct places and looks way more aesthetically appealing. Proportions are better and it seems to have lost that bulbous rear profile. Low slung stance coupled with those 718-inspired head and tail lamps will surely assert its presence on the road. Also on offer are double strip of LED daytime running lights.
Under the hood is a 4.0-litre V8, the power figure of which remain unknown until the launch. Images also reveal that the signature Porsche five-dial instrument panel gets an LCD treatment. Only the centre tachometer remains analogue. Also the rear seat can only seat two adults with the instrument panel for the rear passengers extending all the way till the backrest. All controls on the panel are capacitive buttons with a large touchscreen for displaying information. Passengers also get centre- and pillar-mounted air con vents.
For more details about the vehicle, stay tuned until its launch on June 28.
Image courtesy- Motor1.com
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots