2015 Fiat Punto facelift leaked
The 2015 Fiat Punto facelift is long overdue and the test mules have been doing the rounds around the carmaker's Ranjangaon plant for quite some time. During the 2014 Auto Expo, we told you that the Punto facelift would wear an updated fascia and tail lights inspired from the Avventura concept that was shown in New Delhi. Unsurprisingly then, an image that claims to have leaked out from a presentation from the Fiat headquarters, confirms what we have claimed.
The image shows the Avventura-inspired front-end with the new headlamps that have swept back extensions
The image shows the Avventura-inspired front-end with the new headlamps that have swept back extensions. Unlike the Avventura's headlights though which have projector beam lamps, these seem to be a conventional multi-focal reflector units. There is a trapezoidal grille that is larger than the one on the current Punto and has revised airdams and fog-lamps with chrome garnish. The alloy wheels seen in the image are different than the ones we have seen on the test mules in India. The interiors will be similar to the new Linea.
The headlamp design as seen on a camouflaged Punto mule
The 2015 Fiat Punto facelift is expected to launch later this year and the festive season is our bet. Expect the pricing to be slightly higher than the outgoing model.
Image credit: Indianautosblog
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant