2014 Harley-Davidson Street 500 image gallery
Harley-Davidson has revealed their first new platform in 13 years at the international motorcycle show in Milan. Based on the platform, H-D has come up with two new motorcycles namely the Street 500 and Street 750. The motorcycles get a new engine, dubbed the Revolution X, and in the first year 7-10 thousand units will be manufactured, for Europe and India, from the H-D plant in Bawal, Haryana. The Street 750 will be unveiled in February at Auto Expo 2014.
Harley India says the commercial launch is set for the middle of 2014 with the final announcement of the date and timelines expected at the Auto Expo in February. Here are images of the Street 500 unveiled in Milan.
The Street 500 was unveiled at 2013 EICMA in Milan
The H-D Street 500 will be launched in India mid-2014
The Street 500 gets Harley Davidson's new Revolution X engine
The Street 500's new engine features liquid-cooling and a 60 degree V-twin. It's significant since the Milwaukee company tends to favour air-cooled engines as well as a 45 degree included angle in the vee of its twins.
The speedo on the Street 500 is very H-D
The rubber boots and (below) radiator fan on the Street 500
H-D Street 500 tail light
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16