2013 Geneva Auto Show: Qoros 3 Sedan
Chinese car company Qoros displayed its 3 Sedan at the ongoing Geneva Auto Show. It looks like the new Passat externally as also internally. It is 4615mm long and 1839mm wide, which with a wheelbase of 2690mm, promises to translate into good seating space. Inside, there is an 8-inch capacitive touchscreen which controls majority of the vehicle's entertainment and driver assistance options.
During launch, which will be later this year in China, the Qoros 3 Sedan will come with either a turbo or naturally aspirated 1.6-litre engine which may be mated to a dual-clutch or manual transmission. Qoros also showed off the 3 Cross Hybrid and Estate Concepts.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700