2013 Detroit Auto Show: Toyota Furia Concept
Toyota has been known for making traditional looking designs over the years barring some radical ones like the GT86. Not anymore. The funky Furia Concept displayed at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show gives a preview of the future Corolla. Yes, you read it right. The design cues from this concept will percolate into the next-gen Corolla.
The Furia Concept has narrow headlamps with a wide grill and raked windshield with the rear end having LED light in an arrow-shape design. There are carbon fibre accents in the wheel wells. Wheelbase of the Furia concept is approximately four inches more than the current Corolla and it is also two inches wider and longer. Check the video of the Toyota Furia Concept unveiling straight from the NAIAS show floors
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch