Yamaha R25 Concept Image Gallery
Yamaha showcased the R25 Concept for the first time at the ongoing Tokyo Motor Show 2013. The R25 Concept is expected to be a production model soon and we expect that it will be launched in India within a year's time.
The Yamaha R25 Concept is inspired by the M1 race bike
The large air vent is also inspired by the M1 but is unlikely to make it to the production model
The Yamaha R25 Concept
The Yamaha R25 concept looks to be a true-bred sportsbike
The Yamaha R25 is a highly awaited motorcycle in India
Tail section of the R25 is similar to the R15 V2.0 that we have here and features LED lights
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700