Yamaha R15 version 2.0 with new colours launched in India at Rs 1.18 lakh
Yamaha India have launched new colours (yet again) of the R15 version 2.0. The three new colours- Sparky Green, Revving Blue and Adrenaline Red also come with a price hike of approximately Rs 4,000. All the colour options are priced at Rs 1.18 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Yamaha had showcased the Blue colour at the Auto Expo 2016. Apart from the new colours and schemes, the motorcycles haven't undergone any mechanical changes. A few months ago, Yamaha had introduced the R15S with a unibody seat and tail lamp from the first-gen model. The Yamaha R15S is available with different colour options and while there was no price difference earlier between the S and version 2.0, now there is. The Yamaha R15S is priced at Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-Delhi.
In Indonesia, a revised Yamaha R15 was spotted testing. It is expected that this model will eventually make its way down to India to replace the ageing but still very capable version 2.0.
Starts Rs 1,02,700
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- 2024 Kawasaki W175 launched in India; prices start at Rs 1.35 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024