Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition launched internationally
Volkswagen has launched a new styling package for the Volkswagen T-Roc SUV in international markets. Termed the Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition, this trim option is available in the UK market.
The T-Roc Black Edition is based on the mid-spec SE trim. It adds a dark finish to the grille, mirrors, roof rails and exhaust. The alloy wheels are also upgraded to 18 inches, finished in the dark 'Arlo Black trim. On the inside, the T-Roc Black Edition comes with piano black dash inserts, white ambient lighting and dark leather wrapped steering wheel and upholstery.
The SE trim already comes with features like adaptive cruise control, manual seats, rear parking sensors, climate control and heated/cooled mirrors. The Black Edition additionally comes with front parking sensors and privacy glass. Numerous other features can be specified optionally. The UK-spec T-roc also comes with a wide range of engine options. There is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol with 115PS and 175 Nm and a 1.5-litre petrol with 150PS/250 Nm. Also available is a 2.0-litre diesel with 150PS and a 1.6-litre diesel with 115PS.
In contrast, the T-Roc is available in a single high-spec variant in India powered by the 1.5-litre unit. The SUV has been very well received with the first lot of import being sold out, price at Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom introductorily.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer