Volkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
Contrary to reports, Volkswagen has roughly 200 units of the Volkswagen T-Roc SUV still up for sale. The German SUV was very well received and around 800 of the 1,000 CBUs that the company had brought in have already been spoken for.
The Volkswagen T-Roc SUV was launched in India on March 18, just before the COVID19 lockdown was enforced. The competitive Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom pricing ensured that even in a depressed market, the SUV was a hit with buyers. The T-Roc can be booked for Rs 50,000 at a Volkswagen dealership or on the VW website.
The T-Roc is powered by a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor with 150PS and 250 Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed DCT and even comes with a segment-first cylinder-deactivation technology. Other notable features are the digital cockpit, an 8-inch infotainment system, panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps and LED DRLs. Safety features are 6 airbags, ABS, ESC, safety-optimized front headrests and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The T-Roc is available in six dual-tone shades. The T-Roc competes with the Jeep Compass' petrol variants and the top-spec versions of the Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know