Volkswagen India launches Preferred edition kit for Vento at Rs 50,000
Volkswagen India has launched the Preferred edition kit for the Vento. It is a dealer level kit which is available for the Vento's mid-spec Comfortline trim. The Preferred edition kit will cost Rs 50,000 over the price of the Vento, and is available in all Volkswagen dealerships across the country. Features on the Volkswagen Vento Preferred edition include alloy wheels, a roof foil, door-protector mouldings, leather seat covers as well as a portable navigation device connected to a wireless rear view camera.
There will be no mechanical changes and the kit can be optioned with all the variants of the Comfortline trim including the MPI, TSI, TDI and TDI DSG. The MPI variant runs a 105PS/153Nm 1.6-litre naturally aspirated engine, while the TSI variant gets a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that makes 105PS of power and 175Nm of torque. The diesel variant is available with just one engine a 1.5-litre turbocharged unit that makes 110PS of power and 250Nm of torque. However, it can be optioned with either a five-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox.
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia