Volkswagen E-Up! production model debuts
Well, we have seen the Up! and its various iterations. What's new about the car in this picture today? It is the production model of the E-Up! first seen at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2009. The electric Up! has a 18.7kWh Li-ion battery which, Volkswagen claims to offer a 150km range. Volkswagen has also provided a quick charging charger which restores 80 per cent of the car's battery power within 30 minutes. The Combined Charging System is compatible for both DC and AC charging.
The numbers now please. A peak power of 60kW ensures that the E-Up! races from 0-100kmph in 14 seconds and maxes out at a top speed of 135kmph. Inside, there is seating for four people including the driver. In September this year, Volkswagen will be showing the E-Up! at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with bookings opening thereafter.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh