Video worth watching: Motorcycles with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo engines
Many of us dream of owning Italian supercars. Then there are some people who love the sweet sound and power from one of these exotic cars enough to plonk one of them into a motorcycle chassis and custom build a motorcycle around it. The video below shows some of these motorcycles, which house an Alfa Romeo boxer engine, a Ferrari V6 engine, and a gargantuan Lamborghini V12, respectively, revving out their glorious sound or just pottering around in a parking lot.
How about plonking a Lamborghini V12 engine into a motorcycle chassis?
While the prospect of lugging around a V12 engine kills the usually precise, dynamic movement of a motorcycle and practicality may be questioned, these bigger motorcycles appear to be show-bikes and may not see much road time at all. Nonetheless, it is not every day that you will come across such 'exotic' motorcycles. So here's a look:
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh