Video worth watching: Jaguar E-Pace sets new Guinness World Record
Some records just seem impossible, but then the human spirit is known to triumph against all odds. One such record attempt was held recently, during the world premiere of the new Jaguar E-Pace SUV in London.
The E-Pace set a new Guinness World Record by achieving an epic 15.3m-long jump, complete with a 270-degree corkscrew-like barrel roll. Behind the wheel was British stunt driver Terry Gran, who himself holds an insane 21 Guinness World Record titles. The video shows the E-Pace to roll and land perfectly. Watch the video and it, for sure, will amaze you.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant