Video worth watching: Assembling the Ducati Multistrada 1200
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 is one of those bikes that bear an apt name. The bike caters to multiple requirements, be it sport touring, corner carving, horizon chasing or simply cruising down the road. It is also pretty capable off-roader, so you wouldn't go wrong thinking versatility is the Multistrada's middle name.
We tested the Multistrada 1200 S recently and were impressed with its sharp handling, performance and awesome mile-munching ability.
So here is a video that shows how the Ducati Multistrada is manufactured. It's amazing to watch the large adventure motorcycle taking shape as the camera follows the various production stages. From assembly of the Testastretta DVT engine to merging the frame and the body panels, watch how the whole motorcycle is pieced together.
After all, it's not often that you get a chance to witness what's going on behind the walls of the Ducati factory in Bologna, Italy.
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Mahindra eXUV300, eKUV100 electric vehicles to launch in 2022